Biological Dentistry is a way to approach dentistry that provides that the least invasive, the least traumatic and the least toxic means of diagnostic dentistry and treatment is provided. Biological dental care supports the body’s natural abilities of self healing and regeneration. We focus on the use of non-toxic restorative materials for each person and emphasize the impact that dental toxins and dental infections may have on a person’s overall health.
Restorative materials have been made with the average person in mind. Most people can tolerate some toxicity, immune reactivity and galvanic stress. However, there are those – and the number is growing – whose body can’t stand up to those stresses. We strive to know what your body can, and cannot handle through this test.
Serum compatibility testing
Bio Comp Laboratories
PROBLEM WITH METALS
Heavy Metals are NOT Biocompatible
- Mercury Amalgam Fillings, also called Silver fillings continue to release mercury into your body. Tooth colored fillings are a much healthier option.
- Nickle Allergy develops when your immune system views nickel as a harmful toxic substance. Found in some Porcelain fused to metal crowns causing a constant irritation of the gum surrounding the PFM crown.
- Titanium can be reactive to certain people
- Titanium Sensitivity testing: The Melisa test can be found at Melisa.org.
- Oral Galvanism – Most metals are electrically active, this can happen in your mouth. Gold, porcelain and flexible mylar base products are the best options.
- Mercury: Is a strong Neurotoxin. Mercury vapor leaks out of your fillings on a daily basis as you chew. Learn more at the IAOMT.org website, or watch the documentary Evidence of Harm (previously titled: You put what in my mouth?) on YouTube. Watch the trailer below.
Call us today for a consultation on Biological Dentistry
The Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique (SMART)
The Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique – SMART
Dr Feagin practices the SMART technique for all Amalgam removals protecting the patient, her staff, and herself at all times. Dr Feagin is SMART certified by the IAOMT, The International Academy of Medical Toxicology.
To find out more,
To Learn the facts about dental mercury from the IAOMT, visit their.
* A consultation is necessary for scheduling Amalgam Removal.